I am so excited with this new look for my blog! I’ve gone from all cold silver and blue to this delightful dark red and strange pink ‘choco’ theme. Even though it no longer looks like chocolate because I was able to change the brown to red because where it is pink now it was orange before. Ick. And I’ve stayed up way too late doing this.
So now I feel like I have to write something other than inane blather to justify still being awake. One of the topics I read somewhere said to name five things I’m afraid to write about. Here goes nuthin’.
1. God. Because he might smite me.
2. Sex. I do know a few things about it obviously, being a mother and all, but to put something down on paper without laughing hysterically is impossible for me. And my fear is that other people would find it funny too, and it’s not really a topic that is supposed to make you laugh.
3. Engineering Science. I don’t even know what that is exactly, so I’m afraid the amount of research I would have to do on the subject might kill me. Or make my head explode. Or something nasty like that.
4. Politics. This is actually for fear of saying something incredibly stupid. Or a great number of incredibly stupid things. Although politicians don’t seem to care, so I don’t know what my problem is.
5. Things that break my heart. Because I might make you cry. Or you would tell me to get a grip and suck it up and that would make ME cry. And we certainly don’t want that.
That’s it. All the taboo subjects which will henceforth never be mentioned again on this BEAUTIFULLY THEMED blog.