My astrological forecast for Friday the 13th:
Here you are, patting yourself on the back because you thought you were a contender, and instead it turns out you’ve got exactly what it takes to deliver the knockout blow. Don’t hesitate. Deliver the goods.
I don’t understand that! So it seemed fitting to add it here along with all the other things I was told today by a psychic medium. She said that what I didn’t understand today would eventually all come clear to me, so I’m writing this down for the future much smarter me.
– I have several guardian angels looking out for me – on further investigation the main ones appear to be my dad, my mom, my grandma, and my Uncle George. I would have thought Uncle George had better things to do.
– There have been a lot of very indecisive people in my life over the past couple of years, but things are starting to clear up for everyone. Things are falling into place. Money is not an issue. A GOOD move could be in my future but it’s not a MUST move. Things are settling around me, My family members are getting their act together. There are not a lot of problems, so I should just keep going. (I got from all this that I was probably one of the most boring people she’d seen all day.)
– I am surrounded by positive energy and ready to make positive changes in my life. Things will be smooth, there will be no real issures. I will have room to breathe. (I am falling asleep here. Your dead relatives are more interesting than you are.)
– The names she mentioned that do mean something to me – Harry or Harold, Margaret, Mary, George, Ken-something (-zie?) several Williams (possibly second or last names), Kris (although she wrote Chris, but that could be my neice’s boyfriend too), John and Julie. (I just saw my cousin John in London and his wife’s name is Julie.) She also mentioned Shawn, Michael, David, Doug, Jean and Cathy. Who the hell are those people?
– It’s time to sort out my priorities and do what makes me happy. I have been sitting on a shelf. It’s time to get on with things. (I protested that I kind of like sitting on the shelf, and she said I KNOW you do. Get off it. Get out of that box and out of your comfort zone. There is a passion within you. Find out what it is.)
– Magpies are very spiritual birds. (Yeah, that surprised me too.) When I see them they remind me of my mother. But Cardinals also have special meaning for me. (I hope this is referring to two of my granddaughters and their beautiful names, and not something stupid like the two fake birds I have on my welcome sign at the front door.)
– She was surprised that I had no awareness of my dad’s presence in my life because it is incredibly strong. He is always with me. He is also looking out for my daughter who is strong and determined and getting it together.
– It is safe for me to travel by air. (If she’d said it wasn’t safe, I wonder if I’d be looking at a bus schedule right now.) I will be taking a getaway trip to the U.S. with two other women and will have a great time. Money will allow it – no worries. (Vegas, here I come?)
– My thyroid problems are under control.
– My brother is doing well. He is very strong.
– There is an ending of a marriage coming up, likely a divorce, excessive drinking is involved. I will be giving very good advice to the couple involved. (No doubt without being asked for any.) (I think the end of a relationship is a very sad thing. Drinking could actually help the process. But perhaps this is not the good advice she had in mind.)
– The ‘animal’ card I picked was a beaver. She turned it over and laughed and told me it was perfect and meant I must get busy. I think a beaver is about the last thing on earth I want to identify with right now. Or maybe ever.
Finally she asked me if I had six months to live, (don’t worry, you have much longer than that) what would I do? I said I thought I might just keep on doing what I’m doing. I like to write. I like to read. I sometimes paint. ( I bore the pants right off psychics with my problem free existence….) She threw up her arms and shouted “THAT’S IT! You must paint! You are filled with a creative passion! Get out of your comfort zone and do what you love to do! (And please, get out of my cottage now and send in somebody whose aura won’t put me into a coma.) (Or something like that – it’s my own psychic interpretation of how her day was going.)
I suppose over all I really can’t complain about our little chat. I just think a psychic should be able to freak me out a little better than that. But it appears my guardian angels have been vigilant and are doing a bang up job.