I’m kind of flabergasted that I’ve been nominated for an award! I have no idea what it is or why I have it but it’s an AWARD so of course I will gracefully accept it. I like awards a lot. Thank you SOOOOO much Diane for adding me to your list of nominees. Please visit Diane’s blog Pleasant Valley Sunday for some excellent writing and musings on life. And subscribe to it! I did. And good things happened.
Here are the rules for those nominated:
- Copy the Kreativ Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List 7 things about you that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Kreativ Blogger Award.
- Leave a comment on the blogs you nominate to let them know about the award.
Let’s get the hard part out of the way as quickly as possible – a list of seven things about me that people might find interesting. (Thank you to whoever put the word “might” in there.)
1. I am happily married but living alone for the next six months. Thus the reason why my marriage is so happy.
2. I did not celebrate Earth Day. I did not even send a card. Sorry Earth. I’ll try to do better next year.
3. I fancy myself an artist. Unfortunately, laziness and procrastination make for few masterpieces.
4. My favourite kind of book is full of make believe and magic and crazy big words.
5. We lived in the Northwest Territories from 1973 to 1986. Thirteen years of my life that I’ll never get back. For someone who doesn’t like winter, it was a strange thing to do.
6. I don’t like cucumbers. Only other cucumber haters will be interested in this fact but I’m running out of even remotely interesting things to say about myself and putting this at number six makes it likely that very few people will still be reading my list at this point anyway and it will get skipped over and quickly forgotten.
7. I did not know what tags were or why I should be using them until quite recently, and now that I put thousands of random ones on every post, millions of people find my blog totally by accident. Shameless exaggeration is just one of my many talents.
My seven nominations (in completely random order) for the Kreativ Blog Award:
Well, that was hard too, because who do you leave off the list? When I started this blog I was doing it purely for my own amusement (yes, I am very easily amused) and it’s only recently that I’ve become more involved in the blogging community. Everybody who blogs deserves an award, simply for putting themselves out there for the world to see. I hope you’ll take the time to visit the ones I’ve mentioned. And click on all the commenters and all the links. There are amazing people out there and everyone deserves to be heard.