1. Wondered how it got to be the last day of February all of a sudden.
2. Spent seven and a half hours (by the clock) and seventeen hundred hours (in my head) at work. Friday has become the longest day of the week.
3. Listened to cold people complain about being cold, sick people complain about being sick, and people with broken glasses complain about their glasses being broken. Glasses I can try to fix. That other stuff, you’re on your own. Now please go away and stop breathing on me.
4. Came home and ate an entire bag of Brookside dark chocolate Goji with Raspberry. But not the big bag. Found myself not caring that the small bag might still be a bit piggy for just one person. (I’ve tried them all. They’re all delicious, regardless of bag size.)
5. On the advice of my baby sister, sat down and watched some episodes of Psych on Netflix. Was happy to discover that even though I was tired, I was not too tired to laugh.
6. Thought about this fun month doing Cin’s Feb Challenge and felt a bit sad that it’s over. Today is ‘selfie and brag about your fun month’ day. I’m too tired to brag, but trust me, it was awesome fun. Thanks Cin. ♥
Now I’m going to go to sleep for the rest of this month and tomorrow if all goes well I’m going to wake up in a brand new one. The one where spring might actually happen. Yay! If it doesn’t, there’s always Netflix and chocolate.