When life gets fizzy, drink it straight up.
Yay! It’s One Liner Wednesday!
She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it).
(Did Lewis Carroll know me, or what? I also give very good advice to other people. They don’t even have to ask. It’s a blessing and a curse to be so wise.)
Happy Wednesday! What’s your line?
Why six words? I have no idea.
No chinese food was consumed to compile this list of six word fortunes, but I’m here to tell you there are some really lame free fortune cookie apps floating around out there.
So close your eyes and pick a number between one and twenty. Good Luck. The only thing I’m taking credit for here is the word count.
1. Keep searching: you will find it.
2. Change your attitude to change reality.
3. See what you want to see.
4. Never bring sorrow into your home.
5. You are stronger than your challenges.
6. Always let your intuition guide you.
7. Your generosity will be repaid soon.
8. Do not swim with sharks today.
9. You have many talents awaiting expression.
10. Today will be better than yesterday.
11. Don’t just give advice, take it.
12. Nothing is free: bill to follow.
13. Being happy doesn’t mean being perfect.
14. Look your fear in the eye.
15. Happy news is on the way.
16. Great thoughts come from your heart.
17. Do nothing in life without passion.
18. Every exit is a new entrance.
19. Try listening to yourself more often.
20. You choose what happens to you.
I sincerely hope this was a helpful and rewarding five minutes of your life that you will never get back. I am especially fond of number eight and taking it to heart. May good fortune smile upon you, even when it can’t be summed up in six words.
“That’s the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn’t good enough for me! I demand euphoria!”
― Bill Watterson Weirdos from Another Planet
Are you one of those people cautiously avoiding counting your chickens before they’re hatched? What if you’re not around to see it happen?
Trying to mould someone to suit your own intentions will eventually wear you right out.