Sometimes it’s nice to listen to an intuitive messenger and healer giving you guidance and advice and telling you stuff about your life. The reason I know this is because I’ve just experienced it. A wonderful little lady who calls herself Yulanda talked to me for over an hour, non stop. I was one of seven people having a same day “reading” done last week before I flew home. I don’t know how she does it – it must be physically and emotionally (and maybe even spiritually) exhausting for her.
It was a little exhausting for me too, since there are days when I have the attention span of a gnat and my mind wanders and I can’t immediately make sense of things. The entire session was taped so I’ve listened to it all again and, in a burst of ambitious insanity, typed up a fourteen page copy of all the things she said.
Whew. I know you will forgive me if I don’t relate it all to you word for word. The thing I love about psychics (I’ve now been to three) is that you can do away with all the preliminary bother of greetings and introductions and just get right down to the serious business of revelations and mind-boggling insights. I’m probably the perfect subject for this kind of thing, since I get all emotional and weepy hearing what I already know deep down, but have difficulty admitting to myself.
This is a very much condensed and abbreviated version of all the things she said to me.
1. You are cognizant, perceptive and intuitive and thus know things that other people don’t. There are those who find you conceited and arrogant, although you are (of course) neither of those things. You nail it, every single time, even for little things. You just know things. Trust that, trust the things you know.
2. Your spiritual recognition comes from being a very old soul with experiences from many, many lifetimes.
3. Your spiritual professionalism makes you a nurturer. Your world can be chaotic, upside down, and it has been, but no one will know it, you tell them you are fine. You give and give and are always there for everybody, and lots of times people are not there for you. You have surrounded yourself with people who take, and this can cause you to become depleted. You have a huge heart.
4. You don’t recognize these wonderful qualities about yourself, the amazing energy and the bright light around you, how you are twenty steps beyond compassionate and have such wonderful empathy, actually deeply feeling people’s pain and joy.
5. You have a kind of perpetual loneliness about you, being often physically alone, and must be always reminded that you are not alone. You are never alone.
6. You have genuine kindness and incredible integrity. You don’t get angry often, you are like a willow that bends, but you should never apologize for your anger. Get it out, and then let it go. You keep too much inside and you need to release that, get mad, have a good cry. Breathe.
7. You are a good judge of character and on this you are never wrong. You have premonitions and feelings about people. Trust those feelings, even when there is no proof because you are always right. You can also see the good in everybody and you are very forgiving.
8. You are a really good and wonderful mom with unconditional love for your children. You are a mom to everybody and very approachable. Strangers will open up to you because you have a magnetic presence, a charisma, and they feel very comfortable with you.
9. All this love you have for everybody – give some of that back to you. You have a heart of gold and are very open with broad spiritual shoulders and take on the weight of everyone’s issues and problems. If you do what’s right for you and you’re okay, everyone else will benefit. Never berate yourself or hold yourself accountable or think you should have tried harder when you are not able to help someone as much as you’d like to.
10. You never ask for help yourself. Not ever. You have had a difficult life, you’ve really had your ups and downs but you are a very strong soul and you just keep going. You carry on. Embrace that about yourself. Nothing gives your guiding spirits greater joy than to help another soul. You don’t need to be broken or alone, learn to ask for help.
11. Emotional support, finances, physical abundance, good health – all these things are going to be there for you. This is a really good year for you now, it feels like the beginning of something new.
12. There is a non life threatening imbalance in your system, a sensitivity to something and a lot of symptoms but all for different things although it’s just one core thing with branching symptoms. You will need some sort of procedure and a specialist or two and a change in meds. Everything will go very well, much better than anticipated. You will be in good hands. You have a very high pain threshold and need to watch your comfort level and not ignore what your body is telling you. .
13. Your son has just gone through a rather difficult period but it was something that had to take place. He was not able to be who he is supposed to be and now he is turning into really being himself and that is a very good thing. He is a very trustworthy and loyal person. He is meeting new people and he is not doubting himself as much anymore. Now he can express himself and not hold back. He is a really good dad and has a truly remarkable connection with his kids. He is their lifeline. Please know that he is fine. He is going to be okay.
14. Your daughter is very, very independent. She needs to have that person in her life who is really very strong but will allow her to be independent and still care for her. The relationship she’s just come out of was suffocating her. It is important for her to stand her ground and set her boundaries. There were things that she was holding back on, things she didn’t do to move forward, things that got put on hold. She is a great person, she is more free, she is breathing better now. She is finding her own path.
15. Yes, you should absolutely go to Greece. I don’t see you travelling alone, but with a lot of people. You are going to be looked after, you have worked hard, this is your time. There are new beginnings for you. I also see you going back and forth to the same place over and over again. It’s really good for you and you embrace that.
16. There is a gentleman spirit here with whom you connected very strongly in this life, he loved the water and the outdoors, and we would say he crossed over before his time. He had a comfortable chair that he sat in, he has a military connection to someone in a world war. This person has a deep affection for you, a lot of love, admiration, pride, and a deep, deep respect for you and your accomplishments. He wants you to know he is fine, and at peace, with a wonderful sense of clarity now which he did not have on this earth.
17. Your writing – YES. Keep writing, absolutely. You have an ability to write the things that are channelled to you, even though you are not aware of it. You sit down, take a deep breath, and then boom. You write. It just comes.
18. Somewhere around the four-year mark you are going to consider a move. Everything will just fall into place, it will be perfect timing and very good for you. You will come out ahead.
So, there you have it, in a (gigantic over flowing) nutshell. Do you think I got my moneys worth? When you think about it with an open mind, this is pretty astounding stuff.
And I think Yulanda is a pretty amazing and beautiful soul. I feel blessed to have met her.
You must be logged in to post a comment.