Yay, it’s another LIST! I live for lists. When I got home from work yesterday I realized that I’d been relatively happy all day long. How odd. I need to figure out why so I can do that again sometime.
– waking up before the alarm goes off and realizing I can go back to sleep for another hour.
– having enough time to finish my morning coffee.
– booking extra walk-in eye exam appointments for the doctor so he has a much less crappy day.
– finding out all my contact lens patients have rescheduled or cancelled. Proving my theory that if people book on a Saturday they will always think of something better to do with their weekend.
– listening to a wild and crazy thunderstorm and the rain pounding on the roof.
– realizing the rain has finally stopped right after remembering my umbrella is in the car.
– getting everything finished and clocking out on time because no crazy person wandered in after I turned the lights out to ask if we were closed.
– finding out it rained so hard it beat all the dirt off my car so now I don’t have to wash it.
– not having to stop and pick up anything on the way home.
– discovering I didn’t leave the bedroom window wide open after all.
– watching “Water for Elephants” on Netflix, skipping over the cruel and brutal parts and replaying the touching scenes one more time.
– knowing that I’ve made it through yet another day, unharmed, still breathing, and mentally sound. (Well, two out of three ain’t bad.)
It’s been raining all night long. Our lawn is as green as a golf course and the air is so fresh it makes me want to breathe in and never exhale. Have a Happy end-of-a-splendid-week-end Sunday. 🙂