Peacock, Giraffe or Glass of something bubbly? Decisions, decisions….
The game of “This or That” can be extremely frustrating with its limited choices, don’t you think? I find myself considering the two things and thinking ‘well, it depends…’ and wishing there were a third option. So I made up my own game with the addition of ‘other’.
- Pancakes/Waffles/Crêpes Suzette
- Truth/Dare/Don’t Even Ask
- Stripes/Polka Dots/The Family Tartan Plaid
- White Wine/Red Wine/Double Harvey Wallbanger
- Black Coffee/Coffee with Cream and Sugar/Triple Venti Half Sweet Non Fat Caramel Macchiato
- Drive/Fly/Hot Air Balloon
- Jogging/Hiking/Sky Diving
- Ferris Wheel/Roller Coaster/Drop of Doom
- Gift Wrap/Gift Bag/Gift Card in a Plain White Envelope
- Dogs/Cats/Pygmy Goats
- Baby Doll/Teddy Bear/Voodoo Doll
- Make a Plan/Be Spontaneous/Fly by the Seat of Your Pants
- Roller Skates/Roller Blades/Roller Derby
- Phone Call/Text/Hand Written Note on Expensive Stationery
- Marathon/Sprint/Watching it all on TV
- Doctor/Dentist/Holistic Naturopath
- Cake/Pie/Brazilian Chocolate Brigadeiro
- See the Future/Change the Past/Live in the Moment
- Singer/Dancer/Circus Acrobat
The purpose of these questions is supposedly getting to know someone, so let’s take it a step further and conduct a scientific analysis, like they do in those quizzes on Facebook.
If you picked mostly first answers, you are pretty predictable and, let’s face it, rather boring. However, you are also calm, careful and charismatic. (It’s always best to say something nice in these conclusions so people won’t hate your quiz and call it garbage.)
If you picked mostly second answers it means you take the time to consider the options and don’t just grab on to the first thing that pops up. You are adventurous, warm-hearted and optimistic. Seriously, your answers did indicate all that, I didn’t just make it up.
If the majority of your answers were of the ‘other’ variety, holy moly, you are just plain weird. And by that I mean imaginative, mysterious and bordering on brilliant. But mostly just plain weird.
Well, this nonsense is making me want to go take some REAL Facebook quizzes and find out who I was in another life and what kind of chocolate I most resemble based on my zodiac sign. Important stuff.
Hope your Saturday is enlightening and fun. But mostly fun. With a little weird thrown in.