Jazzy Does 100 Days of Happiness 72
Jazzy Does 100 Days of Happiness 60
paracosm (n) a detailed, prolonged, imaginary world created by a child; including human, animal and alien creations.
These are good things on any day, really.
– Adult children. Really, everyone should have a few.
– Finding decaf coffee for my Tassimo. I have been blind. (Thank you K and C for inspiring me to use this coffee maker for more than its previously mostly decorative purposes.)
– Blowing snow from the inside looking out.
– Candles that last all day and into the night.
– Driving home in the pouring rain and getting there just before it starts to freeze.
– Old movies on Netflix.
– Looking into the eyes of our children and seeing what miracles we have created.
– Good books, and lots of them.
– Flux – a natural state. (Our moods change, our lives change, our feelings for each other change. Our bearings change. The song changes, the air changes, the temperature in the shower changes.) Accepting this.
– A warm bed after a long day.
– Learning new words, like quaintrelle – a woman who emphasizes a life of passion expressed through personal style, leisurely pastimes, charm, and cultivation of life’s pleasures.
– Big warm sweaters.
– The smell of dinner cooking.
– The sound of laughter.
– Having no definite plans.
– Realizing there is really nothing in the world we lack, and rejoicing in the way things are.
“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ”
― Norman Vincent Peale
Just Jazzy Advent Calendar