Jazzy Does 100 Days of Happiness 17
Jazzy Does 100 Days of Happiness 4
Where in the world am I today?
Santorini! This is the spot I’m most excited to see, because my brother liked it the most when he visited Greece. And this trip was lovingly planned for all of us to remember him.
I’ve heard the red wine in Greece is an acquired taste, so I will do the polite thing and try to acquire a taste for it. Because Canadian tourists are supposed to be known for how ridiculously polite they are. I would not like to disillusion anyone about that. No hanging over the balcony railings here!
floccinaucinihilipilification (flocci nauci nihili pili fication) (n) the act or habit of describing or regarding something as unimportant, of having no value, or of being useless.
Jazzy discovered an Evil Squirrel’s Nest and her life will never be the same.
Evil Squirrel’s Nest’s First Annual Contest Of Whatever! “…..Your entry for this contest can have any subject matter you so desire…. but it must include at least one each of the following…..a squirrel, a possum and a unicorn.”
groak (v.) to watch someone who is eating or to stare longingly at someone else’s food in the hope of being offered a portion of their scrumptious bounty, or better yet, being asked to join them.
My Dear Breathing Space, Blog of My Life, Disturber of my Good Nights Sleep:
So sorry for blatantly ignoring you lately and being a bad blogging friend so that no one wants to read you because you have nothing to say. I have lots of great reasons and excuses, but you’ve heard them all before so we’ll just skip that tedious part of this letter and get right to the point, which is my ingenious Plan To Do Better.
1. Every Monday I will write a poem, giving all of us just one more good reason to hate Mondays. I will incorporate whatever the Wordnik word of the day happens to be. I apologize in advance, and will find nice pictures that may or may not be relevant to take your mind off the fact that it’s poetry.
2. I will do a Just Jazzy 24 Day Advent Calendar from the first of December to Christmas Eve. It will involve more creativity than putting the numbers from one to twenty-four on twenty-four bottles of red wine. Although that might also be fun, involving a Christmas I wouldn’t be able to remember…..
3. I will answer at least one Daily Prompt a week, no matter how hard the topic makes me roll my eyes. It’s time to stop being such a critic and just answer the damned questions.
4. Trifecta is brilliant, the writers are brilliant, and it would be brilliant of me to take every one of their challenges. I will try. I cannot promise brilliance, but it would be brilliant to have that aim.
5. I will also try to respond to comments because I love getting them and it’s horrible bad manners not to. I’m basically a really nice person, albeit a ridiculously lazy one, but being rude is never acceptable. Why do I keep forgetting that? It’s not okay. Smarten up, you inconsiderate moron.
Okay, that’s it. It’s worth a try. November was a write-off for a post a day for me. There was too much to read. On line and off. Here’s to a better December 2013 book of days.
Love from your Omnipotent Creator
(who will sleep better tonight, unless she starts worrying about breaking these promises, in which case we can both disregard all of the above nonsense.)
Just kidding. I love you.