No words today, just pictures worth three thousand.
Jazzy Does 100 Days of Happiness 82
1. Sluggish (an actual slug would look hyperactive in comparison)
2. Inactive (I’m typing only because I get to sit down to do it)
3. Unresponsive (W sent me a text and a one word answer wore me out)
4. Languorous (physically and mentally squishy)
5. Listless (although not really because, hey – this is a list)
6. Weary (women do get weary)
7. Lackadaisical (dreamy, but the dreams are purposeless and beyond weird)
8. Somnolent (sounds so much more sophisticated than just plain sleepy)
9. Unambitious (my post-a-day plan has gone for a crap)
10. Lazy as hell
This has been going on since dragging my butt home following five straight days of work (three is normally my limit and then I turn into a walking zombie). Then I tried to answer a daily prompt which wanted to know what bores me. Everything I wrote, if you need to know the answer to that one. I gave up and wrote this exciting list instead.
Now I’m too embarrassed to reply to old comments because everyone has SO moved on and will have forgotten who I am, never mind what they said to me. I’m sorry. But too out of it to drum up the effort to make a sad face.
There! This can pass for a post! I am going to hit PUBLISH and go to bed! Expect slightly greater things tomorrow. Or possibly the day after that.
I hope it’s a clear night tonight so that we can all get a good look at that big old blue moon! Because I don’t think I’ve ever knowingly seen one before.
Here’s a song to watch blue moons by. It’s also a reminder that they don’t make background singers like they used to. And a nudge to dig up that old American Graffiti VHS tape and watch it one more time.
Happy blue moon/last day of August everyone.